The placing of an order online on the Site
To be able to order a product, the Customer must follow the following steps:
1. The Customer must register on the site by filling out a form or sign in to their account with their email address and password. The Customer may also connect with the Facebook connection module without registration on the Site, and shall for this purpose have an account on Facebook.
2. The Customer may then proceed to the choice of products (clothing and / or “pockets”) they wish to purchase on the website, and add them to their cart.
3. Once the customer adds a product in its cart, it will have access to the list of his selection, he can return to the site to add or remove products from his shopping cart.
4. As soon as the Customer will add all the products they wish to order in the basket, it will access the summary page of his order. He will then confirm the order.
5. To definitively confirm the order and to place an order, the Customer must necessarily accept these terms and conditions by checking the box “I read and I accept the terms conditions of sale without reserve.”
6.After final confirmation of the order, the Customer will access to the payment module.
7. The Customer must then choose their payment method.
8. Then the Customer shall proceed to the payment.
The Customer may, if he wish, buy a customized “pocket” (personnalized). To do this, he will have to follow the steps of placing the order described above, and when selecting a “pocket”, it must follow the customization process described on the Site, and respect the technical requirements given on site, particularly in terms of image quality, resolution, size, etc. If the picture sent by the Client on the website is corrupt or of poor quality and prevents proper printing on a “pocket” DEDAL undertakes to inform the Customer and ask him to send him a new picture.
The Customer warrants to own the rights of all the elements addressed to DEDAL for printing on a “pocket” or have obtained all necessary rights for printing of these items on the “pocket”. The Customer warrants to DEDAL that all the items are not counterfeit items, or more generally are not the elements affecting the rights of others.
The Customer warrants to DEDAL the veracity of the information provided when placing the order, in particular when creating an account, and undertakes to update the data on it, so they are always truthful.
The Customer is informed that in case of prolonged inactivity during the connection, it is possible that the selection of products is not guaranteed. In this event, the Customer must repeat steps from the beginning.
The Customer is informed that he has the ability to return to previous pages and correct errors and / or modify his order and the data provided, and before definitively confirming his order. If an error in the entry of information by the customer should cause a delay in the delivery of the ordered products, DEDAL shall in no case be held responsible.
To register and order, the Customer must choose a password that is committed to protect and keep secret. The Customer agrees to not disclose their username and password to anyone. If lost or forgotten, the Customer will receive an email to edit a new password. The Client is informed that any operation performed using his username and password is deemed to be made by him.
Customer will receive an email confirming the order and payment, with a summary of the order, worth acknowledgment of the order by DEDAL.
The order confirmation will be sent to the email address provided by the customer during the creation of his account.
If the product is out of stock, DEDAL will inform the customer by email and the date of any restocking of product and its delivery. The Customer will then have the opportunity to cancel the order or to keep it. If the customer cancels the order, the order amount will be refunded.
Some products are available on back order and the client is automatically informed before placing the order.
DEDAL may have to give voucher codes (coupons codes) to Customers. These coupon codes can be used in the conditions and limits mentioned on the coupon code. If the customer wishes to use a coupon code, the Customer must enter the code number before proceeding to the payment. The coupon codes can have usage restrictions and are not cumulative.
If the amount of the reduction is less than the product price, the additional price has to be paid by the customer by any means of payment made available on the Site.
If the amount of the reduction exceeds the price of the order, the remaining amount of the reduction will not be reused.
The order processing time
DEDAL commits to process the order within a reasonable time. If the products ordered by the Customer is out of stock, DEDAL undertakes to notify promptly the Customer. The payment made by the Customer under this product will not be charged.